For those who will leave the University of Tokyo due to graduation from now on
Introduction of tools that can be used for literature search and literature management even after graduation / retirement
Here are the main tools available for free to the public or by personal contract.
In addition, when you search under the condition of "Open" on the screen of University of Tokyo Library System "Database List", a list of free public databases will be displayed. There are many databases that are not listed here, so please take a look there.
Also, those that display free on the E-journal & E-book Portal search results screen are free published electronic journals.
- Find a book
- National Diet Library Online
- National Diet Library Search
- Carlyle (Library information and lending status of public and university libraries in Japan)
- CiNii Books (Library information for universities in Japan)
- The University of Tokyo OPAC
(Library information of the University of Tokyo) *MyOPAC is not available after graduation/retirement.
* When visiting and using materials, the time and procedures for use are different for each library. Please check the collection of the intended materials at OPAC of the University of Tokyo in advance, and contact the library in the collection before visiting.
* If you are going to another institution or get a job, you may be able to use the literature collection service at the library of the following institutions. Please contact the library of your institution below. In addition, public libraries of local governments may also provide literature collection services from university libraries, so please contact each library.
- Find papers
- CiNii Research (Japanese/All Fields)
- Google Scholar (English/All Fields)
- PubMed (English/Medicine and Life Sciences)
- ERIC (English/Education)
- zbMATH (English/Mathmatics)
- UTokyo Repository (Japanese and English/ Written by Researchers, The University of Tokyo)
- Medical journal Personal Web (Japanese/Medicine and Life Sciences) ※Paid, individual contract possible