Institute of Medical Science Library
Institute of Medical Science Building No.1, 4th floor
- Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Service counter closed from 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Members of IMSUT can enter the library 24 hours a day.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays
Eligibility for use of library
- Persons affiliated with The University of Tokyo : faculty members, graduate students, university personnel.
- Persons from outside The University of Tokyo: alumni, others
Requirements for admission to library
- Members of IMS : None
- Non-members : Please contact us by e-mail, FAX, or phone.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Eligibility : Persons affiliated with University of Tokyo
- Requirements : Library card (Your Student/Staff ID card)
- Materials not available for borrowing : Reserved books (Call no. : T), reference books (Call no. : R), and unbound periodicals.
- Number of books and length of borrowing period :Members of IMS : books 5 (1 week) / journals 8 (1 day)
- Persons from other faculties or institutions within the university : books : 5 (1 week)
- Other information on borrowing : Library materials may not be borrowed by persons from outside University of Tokyo.
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopiers available/not available : Not available (copier available only for university expense)
Procedures for photocopying :
- Members of IMS : For details, please ask at the IMSUT Library
- Members of IMS and Non-members : For details, please contact us by e-mail, FAX, or phone.
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : None
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept.
- User guide : Institute of Medical Science Library User Guide(PDF)
[ update : 2017.6.26 ]
4-6-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8639