【UTokyo Library System】There are many libraries closed or closed earlier than usual in the middle of August.Please check the latest information when using the library.
Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences Library
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:15 AM to 5:00 PM
- Library opens at noon on the last Tuesdays in odd number months for inspection.
- While there are classes : Mondays to Fridays from 9:15 AM to 7:45 PM (The Library Calendar can be found on Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences Library's Web site)
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays (except for school days), New Year's holidays,
- days required for library maintenance and inspection.
- Library may also be closed at other times as required.
Eligibility for use of library
Persons affiliated with the University of Tokyo
- faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students, university personnel
Persons from outside the University of Tokyo
- alumni, others
Requirements for admission to the library
|Members of the Graduate School of Mathematical Science :||sign the admission log|
|Persons from outside the Graduate School of Mathematical Science :
Persons from outside the University of Tokyo :
|sign the admission log and present a student ID or personal identification.|
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Reading hours : Same as library hours (Persons wishing to read stack materials may apply to the circulation counter by 16:30)
- Eligibility : University of Tokyo faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students, university personnel.
- Requirements : Users must present a library pass.
- Materials not available for borrowing : Periodicals, rare books, dissertations, and other designated materials
Number of books and length of borrowing period :
|Members of the Graduate School of Mathematical Science||Faculty members, Personnel, Emeritus prof.||10 books||2 months|
|Graduate students and research students|
|Undergraduate students(Mathematics, Faculty of Science)||5 books||2 months|
|Persons from outside the Graduate School of Mathematical Science||Alumni, Former faculty of the Graduate School of Mathematical Science||1 book||1 month|
|Persons affiliated with the University of Tokyo||2 books||2 weeks|
|Persons not affiliated with the University of Tokyo||not available|
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopiers available/not available : Available (1 prepaid-card-operated machine)
- Procedures for photocopying : Fill out an "Application for Photocopy" form
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : Rare books and other designated materials
- Photocopying hours : Untill 15 minutes before closing time
- Cost per sheet copied : 10yen
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept.
- Also see: "The University of Tokyo Library System Bulletin" (Vol. 35, No. 2/3: June 1, 1996)
[ update : 2015.4.1 ]
3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8914