【UTokyo Library System】Digital images can not be used due to the power cut. Click here for details. [2019.9.22]
Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences Library
- Mondays to Fridays from 9:15 AM to 5:00 PM
- Library opens at noon on the last Tuesdays for inspection.
- While there are classes : Mondays to Fridays from 9:15 AM to 7:45 PM (The Library Calendar can be found on Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences Library's Web site)
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays (except for school days), New Year's holidays,
- days required for library maintenance and inspection.
- Library may also be closed at other times as required.
Eligibility for use of library
Persons affiliated with the University of Tokyo
- faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students, university personnel
Persons from outside the University of Tokyo
- alumni, others
Requirements for admission to the library
|Members of the Graduate School of Mathematical Science :||sign the admission log|
|Persons from outside the Graduate School of Mathematical Science :
Persons from outside the University of Tokyo :
|sign the admission log and present a student ID or personal identification.|
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Reading hours : Same as library hours (Persons wishing to read stack materials may apply to the circulation counter by 16:30)
- Eligibility : University of Tokyo faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students, university personnel.
- Requirements : Users must present a library pass.
- Materials not available for borrowing : Periodicals, rare books, dissertations, and other designated materials
Number of books and length of borrowing period :
|Members of the Graduate School of Mathematical Science||Faculty members, Personnel, Emeritus prof.||10 books||2 months|
|Graduate students and research students|
|Undergraduate students (including departmental student candidates) of Mathematics, Faculty of Science||5 books||2 months|
|Persons from outside the Graduate School of Mathematical Science||Alumni, Former faculty of the Graduate School of Mathematical Science||1 book||1 month|
|Persons affiliated with the University of Tokyo||2 books||2 weeks|
|Persons not affiliated with the University of Tokyo||not available|
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopiers available/not available : Available (1 prepaid-card-operated machine)
- Procedures for photocopying : Fill out an "Application for Photocopy" form
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : Rare books and other designated materials
- Photocopying hours : Untill 15 minutes before closing time
- Cost per sheet copied : 10yen
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept.
- Also see: "The University of Tokyo Library System Bulletin" (Vol. 35, No. 2/3: June 1, 1996)
[ update : 2019.3.29 ]
3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8914