Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Science Library
College of Arts and Sciences Building No. 16, Second floor, Room 205
- Weekdays from 9:15 AM to 5:15 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, New Year's holidays (Library may also be closed when required to do so for inspection of stacks or other maintenance.)
Eligibility for use of library
- Persons affiliated with the University of Tokyo and persons from outside the University of Tokyo
Requirements for admission to library
- Persons from other faculties or institutions within University of Tokyo and persons from outside University of Tokyo : Sign their names and write their affiliations in the guest log.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Reading hours: Same as regular library hours
- Eligibility : Faculty members, university personnel, graduate students, and research students belonging to the Department of Multidisciplinary Sciences and undergraduate students belonging to the Department of Interdisciplinary Sciences, or Department of Integrated Sciences.
- Requirements : Users must present the University ID Card.
- Maximum number of books : Books:3 / Periodicals:1
- Length of borrowing term : Books:2 weeks / Periodicals: 1 day (Periodicals older than one month after acceptance)
- Borrowing privileges for persons from other faculties or institutions within University of Tokyo : When using the University ID Card, 1 book may be borrowed for a period of 2 weeks.
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopies available/not available : Available(1 prepaid-card-copying machine)
- Cost per sheet copied : 10yen / color 50yen (prepaid-card-copying machine)
- Materials not available for photocopying : Rare books, masters theses, doctoral dissertations, and other designated materials
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept
[ update : 2018.3.16 ]
3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8902