Graduate Schools for Law and Politics / Faculty of Law Center for Modern Japanese Legal and Political Documents
(Meiji Shinbun Zasshi Bunko)
Hongo Campus : Beside Historiographical Institute Building, Basement
- Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays, Inspection days, New Year's holidays and during University of Tokyo entrance examinations period Library may also be closed on other days as required.
- For details : see Library website (Japanese only)
Eligibility for use of library
Persons affiliated with University of Tokyo
- Faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students and university personnel
Persons from outside University of Tokyo
- Persons bearing a letter of introduction from the institution with which they are affiliated.
- Persons non affiliated with any organizations, contact the library.
Requirements for admission to library
- Persons wishing to gain admission to the library must present a student ID or personal identification and a letter of introduction.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : Books from the stacks must be requested at the service desk.
- Hours for Call-Slip acceptance : 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM and from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Reading hours : 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Not available
Intra-university delivery service
- Not available
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopiers available/not available : Available (1 coin-operated machine)
- Procedures for photocopying : Fill out an "Application for Photocopy" form.
- Photocopying hours : 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Cost per sheet copied : 10yen / color 50yen
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : Damaged materials, original newspapers and rare books are available to make photographic reproduction only.
- Note that the cost of photography and the available service may differ depending on the size of the photo paper.
- Intra-university photocopying service : Not available
- User guide : Guide to using Meiji Shinbun Zasshi Bunko, the University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law and Politics
[ update : 2017.8.17]
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033