University Museum Library
Users are required to contact us by E-mail before your visit.
Hongo Campus : University Museum , 2nd floor
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 to 12:00 , 13:00 to 15:30
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, national holidays, New Year's holidays
- Library may also be closed at other times as required.
Eligibility for use of library
- Persons affiliated with the University of Tokyo and persons from outside the University of Tokyo
Requirements for admission to library
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Reading hours: Same as opening hours
- Eligibility : Persons affiliated with the University of Tokyo.
- Requirements : Users must present a library pass.
- Maximum number of books : Books:5
- Length of borrowing term : Books:2 weeks
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopies available/not available : Not available
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept
- Please contact us in advance, as the library may be closed temporarily
[ update : 2021.9.28 ]
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033