【UTokyo Library System】There are many libraries closed or closed earlier than usual in the middle of August.Please check the latest information when using the library.
Institute of Industrial Science Library
- Weekdays from 9:30 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 17:00
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and New Year's holidays
Eligibility for use of library
Persons affiliated with University of Tokyo
- Faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students, and university personnel.
Persons from outside University of Tokyo
- Faculty members, graduate students from national universities bearing ID.
- Faculty members, graduate students not mentioned above, undergraduate students bearing letters of introduction issued from the universities they belong to, and ID.
- Persons bearing letters of introduction issued from a faculty member of Institute of Industrial Science.
Persons from outside University of Tokyo other than those listed above
- All other persons should apply to the library, after specifying material to use.
Requirements for admission to library
- Users must present a student ID, personal identification, or Pass to gain admission.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Eligibility : Persons affiliated with University of Tokyo
- Requirements : Present a Library Card (an University ID card or the University of Tokyo Library Card)
- Materials not available for borrowing : Reference books, materials stored in laboratory and repository
- Length of borrowing term :Faculty and staff of the Institute of Industrial Science : 90 days / Students and persons not affiliated with the Institute of Industrial Science : 30 days
- Borrowing hours : Same as regular library hours
Other information on borrowing books :
- Direct loans may not be made to persons from outside University of Tokyo.
- Periodicals must be returned on the same day (without Institute of Industrial Science members).
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted (restricted to persons affiliated with University of Tokyo making copies at university expense)
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept.
- Depending on materials, there is a case of during use or stock in laboratory and repository.
- Persons from outside University of Tokyo should contact the library by FAX/e-mail before visiting.
[ update : 2017.8.23 ]
4-6-1 Komaba, Megro-ku, Tokyo 153-8505