Institute for Cosmic Ray Research Library
Institute for Cosmic Ray Research, 6th Floor
Open & Service hours
- Monday - Friday 10:00 - 16:30 (The service counter is closed 12:00-13:00)
- ICRR Library is accessible to persons belonging to ICRR 24hr every day.
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and New Year's holidays
- Library may also be closed on other days.
Eligibility for use of library
- Members of University of Tokyo, Non-members
- We recommend to ask about materials you read in advance.
Requirements for admission to library
- Persons wishing to gain admission to the library need to present a student ID or personal identification.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Hours : Same as opening hours
- Eligibility : The members of University of Tokyo
- Requirements : Both ICRR and non-ICRR members need to submit a book borrowing card.
- Materials not available for borrowing : Reference books and other designated materials
- Maximum number of books :ICRR members borrow up to 5 books and 3 bound periodicals at a single time. / Non-ICRR members may borrow up to 3 books at a single time.
- Length of borrowing term : ICRR member may borrow books for a period of 1 month and bound periodicals for only one night. / Non-ICRR member may borrow materials for a period of 2 weeks.
- Borrowing hours : Same as opening hours.
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept.
[ update : 2021.7.26 ]
5-1-5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa, Chiba 277-8582