【UTokyo Library System】There are many libraries closed or closed earlier than usual in the middle of August.Please check the latest information when using the library.
Institute for Cosmic Ray Research Library
Institute for Cosmic Ray Research, 6th Floor
- Monday - Friday 10:00 - 16:30 (The service counter is closed 12:00-13:00)
- ICRR library is accessible to persons belonging to ICRR 24hr every day.
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and New Year's holidays
- Library may also be closed on other days.
Eligibility for use of library
- Members of University of Tokyo, Non-members
- We recommend to ask about materials you read in advance.
Requirements for admission to library
- Persons wishing to gain admission to the library need to present a student ID or personal identification.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Hours : Same as opening hours
- Eligibility : The members of University of Tokyo
- Requirements : Both ICRR and non-ICRR members need to submit a book borrowing card.
- Materials not available for borrowing : Reference books and other designated materials
- Maximum number of books :ICRR members borrow up to 5 books and 3 bound periodicals at a single time. / Non-ICRR members may borrow up to 3 books at a single time.
- Length of borrowing term : ICRR member may borrow books for a period of 1 month and bound periodicals for only one night. / Non-ICRR member may borrow materials for a period of 2 weeks.
- Borrowing hours : Same as opening hours.
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept.
[ update : 2015.4.2 ]
5-1-5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa, Chiba 277-8582