【UTokyo Library System】Digital images can not be used due to the power cut. Click here for details. [2019.9.22]
Multi-media and Socio-Information Studies Archive, Interfaculty Initiative in Information Studies / Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies
- Weekdays from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Note : Closed from 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and New Year's holidays
- From October 21, 2019 (Monday) until late October 2020→ (dependent on the state of progress of the construction work)Click here for more information.
Eligibility for use of library
Persons affiliated with University of Tokyo
- Faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students, and university personnel.
Persons from outside University of Tokyo
- Former faculty members, alumni, and persons bearing a Pass to the General Library, persons bearing a letter of introduction from a library of an affiliated university or research institution, and persons who have submitted and received approval of an application requesting reading privileges.
Requirements for admission to library
- Persons wishing to gain admission to the library must present a student ID or personal identification, a Pass to the General Library or a letter of introduction.
Requirements for reading in library
- Persons wishing to obtain access to library materials must fill out a request form.
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Microform reader(s) : Available
- Library materials may not be lent out of the library.
Intra-university delivery service
- Not available
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopiers available/not available : Coin-operated photocopier & microfilm reader printer are available
- Procedures for photocopying : Fill out an "Application for Photocopy" form and make copies (self-service).
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : Bound original newspapers
- Photocopying hours : Same as regular library hours
- Cost per sheet copied :Coin-operated photocopier : 10yen(monochrome) / 50yen(color)
- Cost per sheet copied :Microfilm reader printer : UTokyo member 20yen(monochrome) / 60yen(color). Others 40yen(monochrome) / 80yen(color)
- Intra-university photocopying service : Not available
[ update : 2017.3.16 ]
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033