【UTokyo Library System】There are many libraries closed or closed earlier than usual in the middle of August.Please check the latest information when using the library.
Graduate Schools for Law and Politics / Faculty of Law Library
UTokyo OPAC's Location
- Law.Lib. : Books [stacks]
- Law.Periodicals : Periodicals [open-shelves]
- Law.Case/Ref : Casebooks, reference books [open-shelves]
- Law.Foreign : Foreign law materials [open-shelves]
- Law.LS : Books for LS students [open-shelves]
- Law.Lib.B1 : Foreign law materials [stacks]
- Law.Lib.B2 : Old classification books, special collections, old official gazettes [stacks]
- Pub.Law.Lib. : Books for GraSSP students [stacks]
Hongo Campus : 4th Floor, Faculty of Law Building No. 3
- Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Circulation, registration : 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Note : Weekdays from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Saturdays and holidays (classes are held) from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM -- restricted to persons affiliated with Graduate Schools for Law and Politics and Graduate School of Public Policy
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, etc
- For details : see Library Website (in Japanese)
Eligibility for use of library
- Members inside the University : Faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students and university personnel
- Non member of the University : Members of the university or research organization, Students of the university or research organization, Others
Requirements for admission to library
- Members inside the University : Presentation the University ID card or Univ. of Tokyo Library System card (IC card type or Bar code type) at the library service desk.
- Non member of the University : For details : see Library Website (in Japanese)
- Weekday, 9:00 to 17:00
Requirements for reading in library
- Admission to the stacks is permitted for persons belonging to the Graduate Schools for Law and Politics and Graduate School of Public Policy.
- Anyone other than this, Please fill out application form.
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Members of Graduate Schools for Law and Politics and Graduate School of Public Policy may take books/materials to research/study rooms on university grounds. Books/materials from the Faculty of Law Library cannot be taken outside the university.
- Non members are not permitted to take books out of the library.
Intra-university delivery service
- Borrowing service not available (copy service only)
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : Seriously damaged or degraded materials.
- Photocopying hours : Same as regular library hours.
- Procedures for photocopying : Fill out an application form and submit the form at the library service desk to obtain permission for photocopying (self-service).
- Cost per sheet copied : 10yen / color 50yen
[ update : 2017.8.22 ]
Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033