Graduate Schools for Law and Politics / Faculty of Law Library
Due to COVID-19, user guide (open hour,etc) has been changed from this page.
Please check recent information from the URL below.
UTokyo OPAC's Location
- Law.Lib. : Books [stacks]
- Law.Periodicals : Periodicals [open-shelves]
- Law.Case/Ref : Casebooks, reference books [open-shelves]
- Law.Foreign : Foreign law materials [open-shelves]
- Law.LS : Books for LS students [open-shelves]
- Law.Lib.B1 : Foreign law materials [stacks]
- Law.Lib.B2 : Old classification books, special collections, old official gazettes [stacks]
- Pub.Law.Lib. : Books for GraSSP students [stacks]
Hongo Campus : 4th Floor, Faculty of Law Building No. 3
- Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Circulation, registration : 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Note : Weekdays from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Saturdays and holidays (classes are held) from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM -- restricted to persons affiliated with Graduate Schools for Law and Politics and Graduate School of Public Policy
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, etc
- For details : see Library Website
Eligibility for use of library
- Members inside the University : Faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students and university personnel
- Non member of the University : Members of the university or research organization, Students of the university or research organization, Others
Requirements for admission to library
- Members inside the University : Presentation the University ID card or Univ. of Tokyo Library System card (IC card type or Bar code type) at the library service desk.
- Non member of the University : For details : see Library Website (in Japanese)
- Weekday, 9:00 to 17:00
Requirements for reading in library
- Admission to the stacks is permitted for persons belonging to the Graduate Schools for Law and Politics and Graduate School of Public Policy.
- Anyone other than this, Please fill out application form.
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Members of Graduate Schools for Law and Politics and Graduate School of Public Policy may take books/materials to research/study rooms on university grounds. Books/materials from the Faculty of Law Library cannot be taken outside the university.
- Non members are not permitted to take books out of the library.
Intra-university delivery service
- Borrowing service not available (copy service only)
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : Seriously damaged or degraded materials.
- Photocopying hours : Same as regular library hours.
- Procedures for photocopying : Fill out an application form and submit the form at the library service desk to obtain permission for photocopying (self-service).
- Cost per sheet copied : 10yen / color 50yen
[ update : 2021.6.1 ]
Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033