Earthquake Research Institute Library
- Earthquake Research Institute, Building 2, Third floor
- Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Closed from noon to 1:00 PM)
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, New Year's holidays
- Library may also be closed at other times as required.
Eligibility for use of library
Persons affiliated with University of Tokyo
- Faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students, and university personnel.
Persons from outside University of Tokyo
Requirements for admission to library
- Persons affiliated with The University of Tokyo : Present a library card.
- Persons from outside University of Tokyo : Fill out your name and affiliations on a visitor's register.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Reading hours : Same as regular library hours
- Eligibility : Persons affiliated with University of Tokyo.
- Requirements : Users must present a library card.
- Materials not available for borrowing : Reference books, current periodicals and other designated materials.
- Maximum number of books :Members of ERI: Unlimited / Persons from other facilities and institution: 5 books
Length of borrowing term :
- Members of ERI: 1 month (Unbound periodicals, AV materials and maps: 1 week)
- Persons from other facilities and institution: 2 weeks
- Borrowing hours : Same as regular library hours.
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted : Permitted (restricted to persons affiliated with University of Tokyo making copies at university expense)
- Intra-university photocopying service : Available
- Also see : "The University of Tokyo Library System Bulletin" (Vol. 34,No. 4: August 1, 1995)
[ update : 2017.8.21 ]
1-1-1 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0032