【UTokyo Library System】Because of the COVID-19, there's a possibility that library may be closed. Please check the latest information when using the library. [2020.02.28]
Graduate School of Education / Faculty of Education Library
Hongo Campus : Education Library : Faculty of Education Bldg., Fourth floor
Hongo Campus : Education Library Stack in Faculty of Medicine Bldg.1 : Faculty of Medicine Bldg.1, Basement
Education Library Stack
in Faculty of Medicine Bldg.1
|Weekdays||Regular||9:00-（Members of the University of Tokyo）19:00||13:15-16:30
(Open: A few days a week. See Library calender of Stack in Faculty of Medicine Bldg.1.)
(Admission is limited to members of the Faculty of Education)
Sunday,National holidays, New Year's holidays, the first Wednesday of the month (or second Wednesday, if it falls on holiday)
Library may also be closed temporarily. See Library calender.
Eligibility for use of library
- Members of the University of Tokyo
- Faculty members, graduate students, undergraduate students, and staff
- Non-members of the University of Tokyo
- Alumni and alumnae
Non-members are required to contact us by fax/or E-mail before your visit. Please consult a librarian of your institution.
FAX: 03-5841-3915 / E-mail: ikuto(at)p.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Requirements for admission to library
- Members of the University of Tokyo :
- Please place student/faculty ID or the University of Tokyo Library ID over the card reader at the entrance gate.
- Non-members of the University of Tokyo :
- Library pass for alumni holder: Please hold it under the bar-code reader to recognize your code at the entrance gate.
- Others: Produce any of your identification cards and a copy of our fax/E-mail reply, and fill in the admission form at the library.
Education Library: Available (one coin-operated machines and one prepaid photocopying cards-operated machine)
Stack in Faculty of Medicine Bldg.1: Available (one prepaid photocopying cards/coin-operated machine)
Submit a statement before operating
|Materials prohibited photocopying||
Damaged materials and other designated materials
Education Library: 9:00-16:00
Stack in Faculty of Medicine Bldg.1: 13:45-16:00
|Cost||10 yen per sheet|
|Intra-university photocopy dilivery||Available|
- Eligibility: Members of the University of Tokyo
- Requirements: Users must produce your identification/student card.
- Materials not available for loan: Reference books, journals, special collections, doctoral dissertation, and other designated materials
|Status||Number of books||Loan period|
|Faculty of the Graduate School of Education||30||3 months|
|Professor emeritus, Graduate students, Researchers, Part-time Lecturer, staff of the Graduate School of Education||20||1 month|
|Undergraduate students of Faculty of Education||10||2 weeks|
Other members of the University of Tokyo
Students of Secondary School attached to the Faculty of Education
|Non-member of the University of Tokyo||Not available|
Intra-university delivery service
[ update : 2018.4.10 ]
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033