- Science Library Faculty of Science Bldg. 1 (Area E), third floor
- Library of Chemistry Faculty of Science Chemistry Bldg., fourth floor
- Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- For members: Weekdays from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Library of Chemistry
- Weekdays from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- For members: Weekdays from 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, New Year's holidays and Library Maintenance Days (the last weekday of every month)
- Library closed on other days as required.
- The Library Calendar has appeared in Science Library's Web site.
Eligibility for use of library
Persons affiliated with UTokyo
- Faculty members, Graduate students, Undergraduate students, and Administrative staff
Persons from outside UTokyo
- Alumni, others
Requirements for admission to library
- Persons affiliated with UTokyo: None
- Persons from outside UTokyo: Fill in the entering procedure form at the counter on the day.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None (except materials in closed stacks)
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Eligibility: Persons affiliated with UTokyo
- Requirements: Users must present the University ID Card or a library pass.
- Materials not available for borrowing: Reference books, thesis and rare books.
- Restriction volumes: Books; 5vols. / Journals; 10vols.
- Length of borrowing term: Books; 2 weeks / Periodicals; 1 day
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopiers available/not available : Available (1 coin-operated machine)
- Procedures for photocopying : Fill out an application form
- Materials for which photocopying is prohibited : Deteriorated materials and other designated materials
- Cost per sheet copied : 10yen / color 50yen
- Intra-university photocopying service: Both order and accept available
[ update : 2018.6.8 ]
Library of Chemistry: Faculty of Science Chemistry Bldg., fourth floor
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033