Support for writing reports, theses and other papers
Academic Paper Support Book [Web edition]
To students, faculty and staff at the University of Tokyo: How to use this page
This page contains information on how to use the library, databases, and literature management tools necessary for writing reports and papers. The Appendix provides further reference information.
This page is "appendix" of "Academic Paper Support Book: Let's Start Here" to help you write reports and papers. Detailed explanations and links to various services are provided to help you get started smoothly.
- Library and Copyright
- Services that support the writing of reports and academic papers
- Research Ethics
- References: Writing reports and academic papers
- Reference list
- References: Make the academic papers open access
- List of abbreviations / terms: Appears in the reference list
- List of abbreviations and terms: Appears in the database