Using Libraries other than the University of Tokyo Libraries
When you wish to visit the library of other institutions, appointment and/or letter of introduction may be required.
Consult at the reference counter.
- Visiting libraries of other institutions in Japan
- Visiting libraries in foreign countries
- Visiting libraries with agreements
- The IDE (The Institute of Developing Economies) Library
- Harvard University Libraries ハーバード大学図書館の訪問利用について (in Japanese)
Those who can apply at the Komaba Library
Komaba Library issues a letter of introduction to the faculty, staff and students who belongs to Graduate School of Arts and Sciences/College of Arts and Sciences.
See Eligiblity for ILL services for more detail.
Faculty staff and students of other department cannot request a letter of introdcution at Komaba Library. Please contact the department you belong to.
- Before requesting a letter of introduction, make sure that the U-Tokyo Libraries do not have the material.
- If you cannot find the materials you need at Komaba Library, you can also use ng Interlibrary Loan Service to obtain those.
Information Service Section, Komaba Library / Reference counter (9:00-17:00 on weekdays)