Using Libraries other than the University of Tokyo Libraries

When you wish to visit the library of other institutions, appointment and/or letter of introduction may be required.

Consult at the reference counter.


Those who can apply at the Komaba Library

Komaba Library issues a letter of introduction to the faculty, staff and students who belongs to Graduate School of Arts and Sciences/College of Arts and Sciences.
See Eligiblity for ILL services for more detail.

Faculty staff and students of other department cannot request a letter of introdcution at Komaba Library. Please contact the department you belong to.

Before applying


Contact information

Information Service Section, Komaba Library / Reference counter (9:00-17:00 on weekdays)
Tel: 03-5454-6093