Eligiblity for ILL services
Those who can apply at the Komaba Library
- Faculty staff and students who belongs to Graduate School of Arts and Sciences/College of Arts and Sciences can apply either at Komaba Library or the Science Library Graduate School of Arts and Sciences depending on your department.
- Faculty staff and students of other department cannot apply at Komaba Library. Please contact the department you belong to.
Komaba Library is a reception library for
Faculty staff and students of the Graduate School of Arts and Science, and College of Arts and Sciences (except faculty staff and students who can apply at Science Library, Graduate school of Arts and Sciences)
Science Library, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences is a reception library for
- College of Arts and Sciences（Senior Division）Dept. of Interdisciplinary Sciences B（Informatics, and Earth Systems and Energy Sciences）
- College of Arts and Sciences（Senior Division）Dept. of Integrated Sciences
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Area Studies Major
Using public expenses（operating support funds）for payment
If you apply for materials by public expenses, reception library depends on the department which a staff in charge of payment belongs to.
For those who generally use Science Library as a reception library, it will change to Komaba Library when you use public expense, if you belong to a department shown below.
The reception library will be Komaba Library when you use free service (obtaining materials from other campus).
- Philosophy, History of Science
- Psychology, Pedagogy
- Human geography
- Sports, Physical