Eligiblity for ILL services
The affiliated library is called a home library, and it supports you as your point of contact when using library services.
Those who can apply at the Komaba Library
- Faculty staff and students from the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences/College of Arts and Sciences can apply at the Komaba Library or the Science Library, depending on your department.
- Faculty staff and students of other departments cannot apply at the Komaba Library. Please contact the department you belong to.
Komaba Library is a home library for:
Faculty staff and students of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and College of Arts and Sciences (except faculty staff and students who can apply at the Science Library as below)
Science Library, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, is a home library for
- College of Arts and Sciences（Senior Division）Dept. of Interdisciplinary Sciences B（Informatics, and Earth Systems and Energy Sciences）
- College of Arts and Sciences（Senior Division）Dept. of Integrated Sciences
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Dept. of Multidisciplinary Sciences
Using public expenses（operating support funds）for payment
If you apply for materials by public expenses, the home library depends on the department to which the staff in charge of payment belongs.
For those who generally use the Science Library as a home library, it will change to the Komaba Library when you use public expense if you belong to a department shown below.
- Philosophy, History of Science
- Psychology, Pedagogy
- Human geography
- Sports, Physical