Using microfilms and microfiches is by advance reservation. Please contact us 3 days or more before you wish to use them and let us know the following matters via email or facsimile.
- Call number
- Reel/fiche number
*You can look up them in the indexes in the General Library.
- Your name, affiliation, contact information
- Desired date and time
- Whether you have ever used microforms
- Inter-Library Service Section
- Fax: 03-5841-2611
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Come to the counter on the 1st floor.
- Fill in the application form for microform-reader.
- Receive the desired material.
- Printing will be charged. If you wish to print, ask the librarian in advance.
- Return the material and pay for printing.
- Weekdays 9:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 17:00
- Application is until 16:00
- Printing and Payment is until 16:30