The use of microfilms and microfiches is by advance reservation. Please contact the library via e-mail or facsimimile at least three business days in advance of the date you wish to use them. Include the following information.
- Call number
- Reel/fiche number
Note:You can look these up in the indexes in the General Library.
- Your name, affiliation, contact information
- Desired date and time
- Whether or not you have ever used microforms before
- Interlibrary Service Section
- Fax: 03-5841-2611
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to the General Information Desk2 on the 1st floor.
- Fill in the application form for using the microform-reader.
- Receive the desired material.
- Printing will be charged. If you wish to print, ask the librarian in advance.
- Return the material and pay for printing.
- Weekdays 9:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:00
- Application is until 16:00
- Printing and payment is until 16:30