The use of microfilms and microfiches is by advance reservation. Please contact the library via "General Library Inquiry Form" at least three business days in advance of the date you wish to use them. Include the following information.
- Call number
- Reel/fiche number
Note:You can look these up in the indexes in the General Library.
- Your name, affiliation, contact information
- Desired date and time
- Whether or not you have ever used microforms before
- Come to the Stack Counter on the 1st floor.
- Fill in the application form for using the microform-reader.
- Receive the desired material.
- Printing will be charged. If you wish to print, ask the librarian in advance.
- Return the material.
- Weekdays 9:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:00
- Application is until 16:00