Search for materials held by UTokyo (including General Library)
- UTokyo OPAC
- Online union catalog database of print books and journals held by the University of Tokyo.
- TREE (UTokyo REsource Explorer)
- Search across categories of books and electronic and print materials without specifying a database.
- E-journal & E-book Portal
- A gateway to search for e-journals and e-books available at the University of Tokyo.
Search for materials not found in UTokyo OPAC
- Card catalog
- Some of the Japanese books published before 1986 are not listed in UTokyo OPAC. To locate such books, use the card catalog.
Early Japanese Books
- The University of Tokyo Doctorial Dissertation Database
- Database of bibliographies and abstracts of doctoral theses for degrees granted by the University of Tokyo.
- Years covered: Bibliographies 1957 to 2012, Abstracts 1994 to 2012
- UTokyo Repository
- System to store and provide digital resources created by the University of Tokyo research community.
- Years covered: 2013 to present day
- If you want to use doctoral theses, please consult to library staff at the stack counter.
- Avairable service: reading and photocopy (users can't borrow doctoral theses)