About the Kashiwa Library service on "Level 1" of [Activity Restrictions Index] of the University of Tokyo
June 15 (Mon), the [Activity Restrictions Index] of the University of Tokyo have been lowered from "Level 2" to "Level 1".
As the table announced in "Road map of the Kashiwa Library according to the Activity Restrictions Index of the University of Tokyo", Kashiwa Library's services are as follows.
Start of Shortened Opening
The shortened opening begin on June 15 (Mon).
It is open from 9:00 to 17:00 on weekdays and closed on weekends and holidays.
It is available only to students and faculty members belonging to the University of Tokyo.
People outside the university cannot enter.
In addition, the following services cannot be used.
・Rental headphones when using the AV booth (please bring your own headphones)
・Facility use (Media Hall, Conference Room, Seminar Rooms 1 and 2, Knowledge Work Studio)
- End of Mailing Service
With the restart of various services at the Kashiwa Library and other libraries, we stop providing the "lending books and copying service by mail".
- End of Reservation and Borrowing Service
With the opening of the Kashiwa Library, it is now possible to browse and rent materials, so we end the "Kashiwa Library Reservation and Lending Service".
Books that have already reserved is kept at the counter.
Please receive the materials by the deadline notified.
- Requests for visitors
- Please refrain from visiting if you have a fever or cough.
- Please be sure to wear a mask when visiting the library.
* People who do not wear a mask are not allowed to enter.
- When entering the building, please disinfect your fingers with alcohol.
- Keep distance from each other in the library.
* The number of seats has been significantly reduced in order to increase the space.
- Measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection at Kashiwa Library
- Opening the windows, and ventilation by air conditioning equipment
- Cleaning the equipments frequently touched
- Staff wears a mask
- Installation of vinyl curtains on the counter
Reservation / Pick-up books from other campuses
Reservation acceptance from MyOPAC is resumed.
If you have materials you want to use, log in to MyOPAC and reserve them yourself.
Please note that preparation may take some time depending on the books.
Returning other campus library materials
If you want to return the materials held in other campus libraries, please bring it to the Kashiwa Library counter during the opening hours.
Please be careful not to put them in the book drop.
For fragile materials such as CDs and DVDs, please return them directly to the Kashiwa Library counter.
Literature copy / Off-campus loan
We resume accepting applications for copying documents and off-campus loan.
Please apply from MyOPAC.