Book Delivery Service (within the university)
How to apply
- Log in to MyOPAC.
- Search the material.
- Click “Reserve/Order” button and go on to applying form screen.
- Confirm the reservation and click “Determine the reservation” button.
- You may receive material at Komaba Library.
- If you wish to cancel after applying, please do so from “Borrowing/Reservation Status Confirmation” at the “MyOPAC Service” on the top page of MyOPAC.
- You cannot deliver materials from libraries in KomabaⅠcampus. You have to visit the library by yourself.
Libraries in KomabaⅠCampus
- Komaba Library
- Science Library Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
College of Arts and Sciences Building No.16, Second floor, Room205
- Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences
Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences Building, First floor
- Center for Pacific and American Studies, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences（CPAS Library）
College of Arts and Sciences Building No.14
Department Libraries in KomabaⅠCampus
Materials with "CAS.**"(e.g. CAS.English, CAS.Phil) on Location in UT-OPAC are in departments in KomabaI campus. They are NOT in Komaba Library.
Refer to “Using Materials Stored in Libraries other than Komaba Library ”.