Some of the materials are stored in and retrieved from the automated storage through retrieval system.
(Books and journals are accessible only through the robotic system.)
Request materials via OPAC in the library and receive the request list.
Your order No. appers on the display at Service Counter when the material is ready. Pass the request list to the staff to receive the material.
- From 9:00 to 19:30 on weekdays
- Aug. & Mar.: from 9:00 to 16:30
- Up to 5 volumes at 1 time
- Obtaining requires about 15 minutes.
Browse materials on the reading seats in the library.
Users can check out materials only at Service Counter.
- From 9:00 to 20:00 on weekdays
- Aug. & Mar.: from 9:00 to 17:00
- Quantity and Period is the same as stack materials.
- All the following conditions must be met for renewal.
- Not overdue.
- Not reserved by another user.
- Not under penalty.
- Not current-day loan.
- You can renew some stack books via MyOPAC 24 hours a day.
- Bring materials you would like to renew and your student ID or faculty ID card to Service Counter.
- You may reserve a book that is currently checked out (up to 2 volumes, including stack materials).
- While logged in to MyOPAC, find your desired material on OPAC and click "Reserve".
- Order at Stack Counter to reserve materials that are not listed on OPAC.
- When the materials you have reserved become available for use, you will be notified via e-mail or telephone.
- Please return materials to Service Counter when it is open, or the reception desk when Service Counter is closed. Please DO NOT place them in the return chute. Please DO NOT return them by mail either.
- Penalties apply for overdue items.
- Additional borrowing is not permitted while overdue materials are held.
- If the due date is exceeded, borrowing is not permitted for a period equal to the number of days past the due date the material was returned.
Because some of the materials held in the automated storage are fragile due to age, the following restrictions have been set for conservation purposes.
- The photocopying of damaged materials is not permitted.
If you need copies of these materials, submit a request at the counter.
- Other materials can be copied using the photocopy machine.
- Before copying, materials should be checked by library staff to determine whether they can be copied using the photocopy machine.