（From 6/21/2021）Regarding the library service during the University activities restriction Level A
21st June 2021
The General Library provides the following services from 21st June 2021 since The University of Tokyo Activity Restrictions Index for Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is downgraded to Level A.
* The restriction of the facilities and services may be changed during the period. For details and latest information, please go to; The General Library response to the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Period; From 21st June 2021 until the day to be determined
1. Opening / Closing information
|Standard Term||March and August|
|Monday to Friday||
|Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays||9:00～19:00||9:00～17:00|
* The regular closing days and temporary closing will occur.
>>Latest Library Calendar
2. About the services
During the restriction index Level A, to avoid infection risk, eligible members are limited as below.
Non UTokyo Members
|〇 Admittance by reservation in advance, For material use only|
2.2 For UTokyo Members (incl. Professors emeritus)
- The thinned-out reading desks and ECCS facilities are available.
- Some other facilities and services are under restriction. For details, please go to; The General Library response to the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
2.3 For Non UTokyo Members (incl. alumni, former faculty members)
Admittance is only for the general library materials users by reservation in advance.
No admittance for using only the reading desk without the general library material.
No Public viewing.
For details and further information, please go to; The General Library response to the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).