Restrictions to prevent spreading the Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
To prevent spreading the Novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the service of the General Library, the University of Tokyo is partly limited as below.
Terms: From 23/3/2020 (Mon.) until further notice
- Admission to the library is limited to UTokyo members (including graduates and retired faculty and staff) only.
- No public viewing.
For users who have library card
- Windows are kept open at some area in the Main building.
- Public viewing led by UTokyo member or alumni is also restricted.
- When you use the library, please note as following:
- If you are concerning about your physical condition, please refrain from entering the library.
- Wash your hand as often as you could with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cough etiquette must be strictly applied, cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
Limitation for usage of the Library Plaza
- The usage of the Library Plaza (General Library Annex) is limited as below:
- Conversation is restricted.
- Further reservation for the oval tables is suspended.