Use of the Library
Is public viewing allowed?
Please see at the "Public Viewing" page.
Can I use stack materials?
- Students and faculty of UTokyo as well as professor emeritus and former faculty may enter the stacks.
- Members of the general public may not enter the stacks. Please ask at the Stack Counter.
- Click here for details of stack materials.
How can I use other UTokyo libraries?
- UTokyo has about 30 libraries. Please check the user guide for each library you wish to use.
=>List of Libraries
Is publishing of materials held in library collections permitted?
- Defined conditions must be met and procedures followed.
=>Click here for details.