※During the viewing, books, journals and computers in the library are not available to the visitors.
- For viewing the General Library, please place your reservation via the form by the day (working day) before your visit.
- The reservation can be placed on weekday, 9:00-17:00. And the time for viewing is up to 30 minutes.
- The reservation holder is regarded to be older than 16 years old. Children need to be accompanied with adult. And, admission of preschool children should withhold.
- For over 15 people, please reserve one month in advance. In this case, we will contact to you after we finish reviewing.
- The visitors who are led by the UTokyo affiliate who have student / faculty ID card, or library pass can enter the General Library without reservation, during the opening hours.
Notes: We recommend you to place the reservation, since visitors with reservation take a priority for viewing.
- There is no guide. Please explore the library with in the open area. And, do not enter the closed area for the visitors.
=>Open area for visitors
During the viewing, books, journals and computers in the library are not available to the visitors.
- Taking pictures in the library is prohibited.
Eating and drinking are prohibited either.
- Please keep quiet in the library.