Kavli IPMU (Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe) Library
- Please check the calendar on the UTokyo OPAC website for the opening dates and hours of the IPMU library.
- The library may be closed temporarily. Please contact us by e-mail before coming.
Kashiwa campus Kavli IPMU (Map ㉕) 2nd floor
- Weekdays 9:00-12:00 and 13:00-17:00
- Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays and New year's holidays
(And other temporary closings)
Eligibility for use of library
- UTokyo members and Non-members
*We recommend you to check the availavility of materials you want to read in advance.
|Type of patrons||Reading||Borrowing||Photocopying|
Requirements for admission to library
- Please show your library card, UTokyo identification, or personal identification.
- And please fill out a registration form at the counter.
Requirements for reading in library
- Non-members can read materials only at the lobby lounge, cannot browse book shelves freely.
*Please inform us about the materials you want to read in advance.
- Eligibility : UTokyo members
- Materials not available for borrowing : Periodicals, reference books and other designated materials
*To non-IPMU members, new books are not available for 2 weeks.
- Check-out limit/Loan period/Renewal *You can renew items online via "My OPAC".
|Type of patrons||Check-out Limit||Loan Period||Renewal|
|IPMU members||10 vols.||3 months||Up to 2 times|
|UTokyo members||3 vols.||2 weeks||Only 1 time|
Intra-university delivery service
- Intra-university delivery services are available.
- Photocopying is permitted to UTokyo members.
- Please fill out an "Application for Photocopy" form.
- Intra-university photocopying services are also available.
- User guide : Guide "IPMU library" (distributed in IPMU library)
- For the details of provided services, please ask at the counter.
[ update : 2022.3.8 ]
5-1-5 Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba, 277-8583