Kashiwa Library Online Service Seminar in November
In November, Kashiwa Library will hold some "Online Service Seminars".
We look forward to seeing you all there!
[November 10 (Fri)] How to use "RefWorks" in Kashiwa
"RefWorks" is an essential tool for research and scholarly endeavors that can save you a great deal of time when writing a paper.
- Date and Time: November 10 (Fri) 12:20-12:50
[November 16 (Thu)] How to use "Mendeley" in Kashiwa
"Mendeley" is a valuable tool for research and scholarly endeavors that can save you a great deal of time when writing a paper.
- Date and Time: November 17 (Fri) 12:20-12:50
[November 24 (Fri)] How to use "eol"
"eol" is a database to help in job hunting.
You can investigate the information of Japan companies.
- Date and Time: November 24 (Fri) 12:20-12:50
Place: Learning Support Service Room, 1st fl. Kashiwa Library
Maximum number of participants: 12
- Free of charge
- These guidance sessions will be conducted only in Japanese. But, library staff will assist in English.
- You will use an ECCS terminal in these seminars.
You need to attend an ECCS online seminar before you can use an ECCS terminal.
Please attend an ECCS online seminar in advance if you want to attend these guidance sessions.
- For details: http://www.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp/onlineseminar.html
- You can also use your own laptop by connecting to UTokyo WiFi. For details: http://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ja/administration/dics/service/wifi.html
Information on guidance sessions on other campuses (in Japanese)