University Museum Library
Hongo Campus : University Museum , 2nd floor
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 to 12:00 , 13:00 to 15:30
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday,Saturdays and Sundays, national holidays,
- New Year's holidays (December 28 to January 5)
Eligibility for use of library
Persons affiliated with University of Tokyo :
- Persons granted authorization by the University Museum Library.
Persons from outside University of Tokyo :
- It would be better contact us in advance in case that the certain books are not temporarily available.
Requirements for admission to library
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : Required
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Maximum number of books : No limit
- Microform reader(s) : Available
- Eligibility : Persons recognized as eligible by the University Museum Library.
- Requirements :Users must fill out a borrowing card and present a borrowing authorization form to borrow books.
- Maximum number of books : 2
- Length of borrowing term : 2 weeks
- Borrowing hours : Same as regular library hours
- Other information on borrowing books :
- Some materials are unavailable for borrowing.
Intra-university delivery service
- Photocopying permitted/not permitted : Permitted
- Photocopiers available/not available : Available
- Intra-university photocopying service : Both order and accept.(Orders by mail cannot be accepted.)
It would be better to contact us in advance in case that the library will be closed temporarily.
[ update : 2015.4.8 ]
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033