Users Guide : for members
- The University of Tokyo Library System is the system that consists of the General Library, Komaba Library, Kashiwa Library, and 32 faculty/institution libraries.
- Each faculty/institution library has a large number of materials in their specialized field.
- Library hours and procedures vary from library to library. Before using a library, please check the availability of the material and identify the library that holds the material by referring to Utokyo OPAC, TREE etc.
- On the every page of UTokyo OPAC, there is a link to MyOPAC log-in page. Login with your UTokyo Account or Library Account. ( My OPAC menu ; extend the loan period, request delivery of a book from the library of different campus...and so on)
- TREE ; searching for books, electronic and print materials all at once without worrying about choosing a database. When you want to find specific books or journals, please also use the University of Tokyo OPAC and E-journal & E-book Portal.
・Newspapers held in University of Tokyo [Japanese]
Guide to UT Libaries 2017
Library Location Map