- To the people who have graduated from the undergraduate/graduate course (including those who have withdrew from the doctor's course after having obtained all credits), a Pass to University of Tokyo Library System (hereinafter reffered to as "entrance pass") is issued.
- For more information, see General library's guide and Komaba library's guide, and so on.
- The University of Tokyo Library System is the system that consists of the General Library, Komaba Library, Kashiwa Library, and 32 faculty/institution libraries.
- Each faculty/institution library has a large number of materials in their specialized field.
- Library hours and procedures vary from library to library. Before using a library, please check the availability of the material and identify the library that holds the material by referring to Utokyo OPAC, etc. and contacting the library in advance.
・General library's guide ; for alumni
・Komaba library's guide ; for alumni
・Newspapers held in University of Tokyo [Japanese]
Library Location Map