NDL Digitized Contents Transmission Service
*Many of our services are currently being different. Please check "news" on our website for the latest information.
*For members whose department library is the Science Library
Science Library is one of the partner libraries of the National Diet Library (NDL) Digitized Contents Transmission Service. About 1.49 million digitized materials are available through this service. They include out-of-print or difficult-to-obtain materials.
You can search the materials via NDL Digital Collections search page.
- Materials for the transmission service are marked with "Available only at the NDL and partner libraries".
- They include about 1.49 million materials as of July 2019.
- About 570,000 books
- About 20,000 rare books
- About 10,000 periodicals
- About 120,000 Japanese doctoral dissertations received by the NDL between FY1991 and FY2000, etc.
- Please refer to the NDL Website for details.
How to use
- Members whose department library is the Science Library can apply.
Science Library (Bldg.1)
- Service hours
Please apply at the service desk on the third floor.
- Downloading electronic files is prohibited.
- Please fill out an application form to obtain photocopies.
- 20 yen per page / 60 yen per page (color)
- No procedure is required for payment from public expense. Payment from private expense should be made through ATM bank transfers.