Method of Payment (private expense)
When you use the following services as private expense, please pay the charge promptly after you receive notification by e-mail.
Transfer the fees to the following account, and then bring the transfer receipt and printout of the notification e-mail with you to the Kashiwa Library Service Counter.
|Bank name：||三井住友銀行 (Sumitomo Mitsui Bank)|
|Branch：||東京第一支店 (Tokyo Daiichi Shiten)|
|Account Type：||普通預金 (Ordinary Account)|
|Account Name：||国立大学法人東京大学 (Kokuritsu Daigaku Houjin Tokyo Daigaku)|
- If you transfer in cash at the ATM machine on Kashiwa campus, there is no handling charge when using ATM machine on campus.
- You can also use another bank or online bank. (You will have to pay a handling charge.) When using an online bank, please bring a screen printout.
- When there are multiple applications, you can pay collectively. However, be careful not to mistake the amount of money.
* No new photocopy requests will be accepted until you complete payment on the outstanding request. Please pay the charge as soon as possible.
* Payment methods vary by library. Those who belong to the Institute for Solid State Physics, Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, the Institute for Cosmic Ray Research, Kavli Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe, and other campus department's, please consult your own department's library.