【UTokyo Library System】From 13:00 to 17:00 on September 23, UT OPAC and digital images can not be used because of a power cut. [2018.9.20]
Hongo Campus : Faculty of Science Building No. 1, 3F
- Weekdays 9:15 AM to 5:00 PM (to 10:15 PM / a user who belongs to the Dept. Phys.)
- Note : Service counter is closed from 12: 30 to 1:30 PM
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, New Year's holidays
- The library may also be closed at other times as required, Please check the library homepage.
Eligibility for use of library
Users affiliated with University of Tokyo
- Faculty members, university personnel, graduate students, undergraduate students.
Users from outside University of Tokyo
- Graduates, and other persons.
Requirements for admission to library
- Users from outside the University of Tokyo : Please fill out application form.
Requirements for reading in library
- Procedures : None
- Hours : Same as regular library hours
- Maximum number of books : None
- Eligibility : Faculty members, university personnel, graduate students, undergraduate students, and other persons.
- Requirements :
- - University member : books - Please show an University ID card / journals - Please fill in a book borrowing card
- - Another : Please use inter-library loan service.
- Materials not available for borrowing : Rare books, reference books, dissertations and other designated materials.
- Number of books and length of borrowing period :
- - Users from the Faculty of Science : 5 books, 2 weeks, 10 periodicals for a day.
- - Users from other faculties at University of Tokyo : 3 books, 1week, 10 periodicals for a day.
- Borrowing hours : Same as regular library hours.
Intra-university delivery service
- Available : 3 books, 2 weeks
- Photocopying : Permitted
- Photocopiers : Available (Please ask about the details)
- Photocopying hours : Same as regular library hours
- Cost per sheet copied :
- research expense :
- - Users from the Faculty of Science : the Faculty of Science Photocopying Service ; 10yen
- - Users from other faculties : the Inter-university Photocopying Service ; 20yen
- - Users from outside University of Tokyo : Inter-library Photocopying Service personal expense : 10yen
- Inter-university Photocopying Service : Library Status : Both order and accept. (except the libraries in Hongo)
- For non-member : Notification of usage restrictions
[ update : 2017.10.25 ]
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-0033