[Important] About the temporary closure of the General Library
Due to arrangement of substitute services and relocation of library materials, the General Library will be closed during the following period:
Saturday, April 29 (national holiday) to Monday, May 15, 2017
Library services during the temporary closure
- All the library materials except electronic resources (ex. e-journals, e-books) are unavailable. Please checkout necessary materials before April 28.
- The due dates for all materials that become due during this period will be extended to Tuesday, May 16, the first business day after the temporary closure.
- Please return the books into the Return Box at the entrance on the east side (The entrance used before April 28). You can also return the books at the other libraries on the other campuses.
- Please do not return them during this period. If you have any problem, please contact below.
- Please return them at your faculty library. Those whose faculty library is the General Library, please contact below.
- During the closing period, the reserved materials will be available AFTER Tuesday, May 16. Please checkout them within one week.
- All the delivery services are unavailable during this period.
- We offer UTokyo students additional study spaces on Hongo Campus. For more information, please go to "About the study spaces".
|Public Service Section||shiryo|
- Add @lib.u-tokyo.ac.jp for the email addresses.
From Tuesday, May 16, the Service Desk and open shelf collection will be relocated to the west area of the General Library. Please use the entrance on the side of the building facing Hongo-dori Avenue. For more information, please go to [Notice of Substitute Services Provided by the General Library in AY 2017 (Fourth Report)] dated March 10, 2017.