The following facilities are available upon registration for classes and other types of activities:
OUTLINE OF THE FACILITIES
|Media Hall||144||Projector, VHS, DVD, CD-R/RW, MD, Video conference system (VSX8000), WLAN||Medium-scale conferences, information sessions, etc.||Up to 159 when additional chairs are added.|
|Conference Room||32||Screen projector, Writing board, Video conference system VSX7000S, WLAN||Conferences, information sessions, etc.||Equipments are upon reservation.|
|Seminar Room 1
Seminar Rooms 2
|1 : 12
2 : 24
|Projector, Writing board, Video conference system VSX7000S, WLAN||Small-scale meetings, seminars||Equipments are upon reservation.|
|wireless LAN||"Poster session" and related activities|
* If non-members use WLAN, please contact the library staff up to 3 days before (see contact information below).
from 9:00 to 21:00
- Facilities cannot be entered before 9:00, including for preparation activities.
- When using facilities until 21:00, users must leave the library by the closing time.
Persons affiliated with the University of Tokyo: free of charge
Groups not affiliated with the university may access the facilities for a fee, only upon invitation by a university member. For more detailed information, please contact the library directly (see contact information below).
Please contact the library by email and provide the information listed below.
The library will inform the applicant about the desired facility's availability.
After completing the application, fill out the Conference Room Application form.
- Required information: Name of the facility, Number of participants, Date and hour, Affiliation (department, seminar room, etc.), Name of the applicant, Contact information (extension number)
- Notes on application deadlines: Media Hall and Conference Room may be reserved up to one year in advance. (non-member: 3 months in advance)
The Seminar Room may be reserved up to 3 months in advance. (non-member: 2 months in advance)
RESERVATIONS, CONTACT INFORMATION
Kashiwa Library, Section of Document Services
Tel: (04)7136-4220, 4222（ext. 64220, 64222）
- University of Tokyo, Kashiwa Library: Rules concerning the use of facilities (Japanese: " 東京大学柏図書館施設利用・管理規則")
- University of Tokyo, Kashiwa Library: Conference Room Application form (Japanese: " 東京大学柏図書館会議室使用願")